It’s getting cold out there! Get in here for some cold busting eats!
Please Check our Facebook page for today’s specials and photo’s.
Reminder: We will be closed Thursday November 28th for Thanksgiving.
Awards and Accolades
- Both named in Best Chefs in America
- Best Burger 2012 (tie)
- 2nd Place for Best Restaurant in Omaha 2012
- Award winning Lasgana recipients
- Award winning Poutine recipients
- Award winning Mac and Cheese recipents
- Published in the Omaha World Herald, Chicago Tribune, Encounter Magazine, Edible Omaha, Iowa Gazette, The Reader and Farm Sanctuary’s Just Eats Tour.
Block 16 is a locally-owned restaurant that’s hell-bent on creating fresh, fun, street-style food. We work hard to source your meals from local, humanely-raised and preservative-free ingredients as often as we can. We buy quality ingredients from companies that share a similar philosophy.
Our dishes are inspired by other cultures and traditions. Our compulsive eating habits have led us across Nebraska, Canada, the United States and abroad. Basically, we just can’t stop eating!
Block 16 is operated by a talented, friendly and dedicated team of culinary professionals. Paul Urban and Jessica Joyce are the co-chefs and co-owners. Each of our team members play a crucial role in the success, creativity, drive and happiness of this business. We’re blessed to be located in Omaha and part of the city’s culinary growth.